Save shots in the scoring zone with the Glide 3.0 Wedge. The tour-proven wedge is designed with a rounded head profile, tapered hosel and more offset to create higher spin, enhanced feel and incredible control. Loft-specific Precision Milled Grooves optimize ball interaction at impact for improved spin and trajectory control. Multiple bounce angle offerings allow golfers to select the perfect configuration to match typical divot depth and playing conditions for personalized results. The HydroPearl Chrome 2.0 club head finish repels water and creates a classic look while further enhancing turf interaction.
- Tour-proven wedge designed with rounded head profile, tapered hosel and more offset to create higher spin, improved feel and control
- Soft, 431 Stainless Steel construction creates clean look at address and enhances ball capture
- Rounded, higher MOI head contains an elastomer insert to deliver greater accuracy and a softer impact experience
- Loft-specific Precision Milled Grooves enhances interaction with the ball at impact to create improved spin and trajectory control
- Lower lofted wedges (46° - 52°) feature a 20° sidewall for optimal full-shot performance
- Higher lofted wedges (54° - 60°) feature a 28° sidewall and tighter radius for more ball compression and spin
- Multiple Bounce Angles allow golfers to fit wedges to typical divot depth and playing conditions
- Thin Sole (TS) is suited for a shallow angle of attach and shallow divots
- Standard Sole (SS) is suited for moderate attack angles and moderate divots
- Wide Sole (WS) is suited for steep angles of attack and deeper divots
- Eye2 is versatile from all conditions, especially from the bunkers
- HydroPearl Chrome 2.0 club head finish repels water and lowers the friction between the turf and club for more control
- Thin, tapered hosel design glides through the sand and high grass better for improved performance
Due to manufacturing restrictions as a result of COVID-19 and other factors, PING orders are taking approximately 18 business days for fulfilment on component and stock club orders. This does not factor the additional lead time for assembly which is an additional 15 business days upon arrival.
Currently all stock orders are taking approximately 4-5 weeks for fulfillment from the manufacturer.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.