Generate massive distance and towering ball flight with PING i500 Irons. The forged, variable-thickness C300 maraging steel face insert is three times stronger than 431 stainless steel and creates metalwood-like face flexing for explosive performance. Traditional muscle back shaping enables the speed, trajectory and distance command serious golfers demand. Hydropearl 2.0 chrome finish ensures smooth turf interaction and reduces fliers while delivering a lasting, premium look.
PING I500 IRONS – PURE DISTANCE:
Built for distance, i500 Irons combine the look and feel of a blade with true innovation. Its massive distance and towering ball flight come from a forged face and metalwood-like construction. Its look appeals to players who put a premium on performance
C300 MARAGING STEEL FACE INSERT:
- Forged, variable-thickness C300 maraging steel face insert generates massive distance in a player’s iron profile
- Three times stronger than 431 stainless steel, C300 maraging steel is one of the strongest alloys in the world
- Metalwood-like face flexing and high COR greatly increase ball speed to launch the ball higher and farther
- Remarkable craftsmanship achieved through two-step heat treating and robotic plasma weld processes
TRADITIONAL MUSCLE-BACK GEOMETRY:
- Compact size and minimal offset fits the game of golfers looking for a player’s-style iron
- Muscle-back shaping helps in hinging the face, especially toward the top, for speed, trajectory and distance
- Heel-toe perimeter weighting ensure high inertia and tighter dispersion for improved performance
HYDROPEARL 2.0 CHROME FINISH:
- Repels water to greatly improve consistency from rough and wet grass
- Increased scratch and wear resistance keep irons in top condition
- Slight sheen offers a long-lasting, premium look
TRUE TEMPER DYNAMIC GOLD 105 STEEL SHAFT:
- Delivers the Tour-caliber feel of the Dynamic Gold in a mid-low launch shaft
- Represents the best performance benefits of both a Tour-caliber design and lightweight steel shaft
- Blends the control and accuracy expected from Dynamic Gold while adding distance and speed
- Mid-high kick point yields a mid-low trajectory to help golfers achieve control and accuracy
Due to manufacturing restrictions as a result of COVID-19 and other factors, PING orders are taking approximately 18 business days for fulfilment on component and stock club orders. This does not factor the additional lead time for assembly which is an additional 15 business days upon arrival.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.