Experience top-level performance in your game with the G Le 2.0 Irons. A deeper, lower Center of Gravity location promotes consistently straight ball flight and forgiveness. Revolutionary COR-Eye™ technology and a top-rail undercut in the irons generates a diving-board-like effect for faster ball speeds and unmatched distance across the entire face. PING®’s lightweight shaft option helps generate increased head speed while reducing overall system weight.
- COR-Eye™ Technology generates faster ball speeds from the simultaneous activation of the sole, face and top rail
- Diving-board effect caused by COR-Eye™ creates faster ball speeds for even greater distance
- Faster ball speed is consistent across the face, delivering longer, straighter results, even on off-center hits
- Top-rail undercut increases face flexing and increases MOI by 10%, for greater accuracy and added consistency
- Co-molded cavity badge provides enhanced feel and sound at impact
- PING ULT240 Lite graphite shaft helps generate more club head speed and ball velocity while reducing overall system weight
- Brand: PING
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.