The new Project X IO was born from the concept that not all golfers need the same thing from a shaft. While the stronger players require launch and spin reduction to control their ball, many golfers need more launch and spin to help maximize their distances.
Project X IO is ideal for players who love the stability of Project X but need an easier to load shaft profile and are looking for a lighter weight option. IO also features a unique brushed chrome finish that reduces glare and gives Project X IO a distinct look.
MODERATE TEMPOTempo is not how fast you swing it, it is how you swing it fast. Tempo will affect how you load and unload the shaft and is a big factor in which shaft will best suit you. A player with a quicker backswing and more aggressive transition will have a faster tempo, while a player with a slower backswing and smoother transition will have a more deliberate tempo.
MEDIUM TRAJECTORYTrajectory is the flight of the ball and the peak height that the ball reaches. A player who struggles with getting the ball in the air should look towards a higher trajectory shaft, while a player who struggles hitting the ball too high should look for a lower trajectory shaft.
Spin is the amount of backspin that the ball has. The designs of certain golf shafts can promote more or less spin so keep this in mind when looking for a shaft to maximize your game.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.