The Project X LZ Steel is ideal for the player looking for a mid launch, mid spin shaft that produces maximum shaft load during the downswing for greater energy transfer and longer shots. You can buy the Project X LZ Steel built to your required specifications.
The Project X LZ Steel features a proprietary Loading Zone Technology utilized to produce greater energy transfer. Loading Zone Technology is achieved through variable wall technology in the shaft's butt and tip sections and a reduced stiffness in the midsection. Golfers can not only feel the technology, but can see it, in the rapid tapered steps from the grip through the midsection of the shaft. You can purchase the Project X LZ Steel in the following flexes: 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, and 6.5
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.