The Project X Rifle Blank System is ideal for the player looking for a mid launch, high spin shaft designed with unlimited customization options to allow clubmakers and golfers alike fine tune their spin and launch. You can buy the Project X Rifle Blank System built to your required specifications.
The Project X Rifle Blank System perfectly blends tip responsiveness and tip stability for enhanced control. Rifle's frequency matched design ensures tighter specs and tolerances for a consistent flex progression throughout the set. You can purchase the Project X Rifle Blank System in the following flexes: .355 4.5, .355 5.5, and .355 6.5
Due to Covid-19, as a Built-to-Order business we are occasionally experiencing delays in shipment from our manufacturers, which impacts our fulfillment and turnaround times.
This means fulfillment time may vary with each type of custom built product. When all OEM components are available for each order, we strive to target 6-10 business days for custom shafts and 10-14 business days for custom irons/woods not including transit times.
Our team aims to hit these target fulfillment times - In the event that there is a backordered component or a delay, we will deliver prompt communication.
Understand our fulfillment process here.
Please note: Expedited shipping options at checkout are based after fulfillment period.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.