Drawing on his extensive experience with golf’s greatest players, Scotty Cameron has bolstered the high-tech Phantom X family with four new tour-inspired setups. The Phantom X 5 and Phantom X 5.5 models have been completely revamped and replace the current putters as a rolling change.
2021 PHANTOM X LINE EXTENSION NEW MODELS: The new additions to the Phantom X line offer golfers the choice of two compact mallet model shapes, each with two specific neck/shaft configurations:
Phantom X 5: Going well beyond an update, Scotty completely re-designed the new Phantom X 5. A solid precision milled 303 stainless steel face is carried through to the body and wings and integrated with an aluminum sole component and stainless steel sole weights. This revamped mid-mallet is reminiscent of past Futura models with its slightly more compact profile and wingback shape. Configured to be nearly face balanced, this tour-proven model with its single bend shaft and sight line on the topline, has also been crafted with darker alignment features in the flange to simplify setup and increase confidence.
Phantom X 5.5: Inspired by Justin Thomas’ tour setup, the new Phantom X 5.5 replaces its predecessor and includes the small slant neck inspired by JT’s configuration, as well as the same overall sizing and material makeup. Designed to promote subtle toe flow with stability, it has a milled sight line on the topline. The solid face/body is precision milled 303 stainless steel integrated with an aluminum sole/flange component and customizable stainless steel sole weights. Available in both right and left-handed.
Phantom X 11: The new Phantom X 11 shares design similarities with the wingback Phantom X 12 and new Phantom X 5, yet provides a new option in compact, performance-oriented mallets. Its solid face/body is precision milled from 303 stainless steel and integrated with an aluminum sole component for optimal weight distribution, balance and feel. With its sleek profile and swept-back trimmed wings, the new Phantom X 11 has a clean topline and provides darker visual alignment cues from address with its misted back flange milling and raised single sight line in light gray. Phantom X 11 has a mid-bend shaft to minimize face rotation during the stroke and customizable stainless steel sole weights.
Phantom X 11.5: Identical to the Phantom X 11 - except for its shaft configuration - the new Phantom X 11.5 adds another compact mallet option to the high-tech Phantom X line. The low-bend shaft enhances toe flow, while stability is provided via the new solid face/body, precision milled from 303 stainless steel and integrated with an aluminum sole/flange component. With its sleek profile and swept-back trimmed wings, the new Phantom X 11.5 has a clean topline and provides darker visual alignment cues from address with its misted back flange milling and raised single sight line in light gray. With customizable stainless steel sole weights, Phantom X 11.5 provides optimal weight distribution, balance and feel.
PHANTOM X 5.5:
- Designed to promote a more flowing “blade-like” feel with the stability benefits of a mallet
- Solid face/body precision milled from 303 stainless steel
- Integrated aluminum sole plate and customizable steel sole weights
- Combination of heavier steel and lighter aluminum moves weight to perimeter of head for increased MOI, stability and forgiveness
- Arc-enhancing small slant neck
- Milled sight line on the topline for alignment
- Brand: Scotty Cameron
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.