The Shimada Tour Lite is ideal for the player looking for a mid launch, mid spin shaft designed for slower transition swingers who produce a smooth load, and want a smooth feel through impact. You can buy the Shimada Tour Lite built to your required specifications.
The Shimada Tour Lite are produced from a metal pipe with their own drawing processing method which is contrary to the ordinary processing method of other steel shafts processed from a metal plate. This Seamless Processing Method enables to produce spine-free shafts with excellent circularity. You can purchase the Shimada Tour Lite in the following flexes: regular, and stiff.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.