Conquer the course with top-level performance playing the Srixon Z 785 Irons. Featuring a blade-like address, these compact-shaped irons are designed for golfers who want to add ball speed for greater overall distance and forgiveness. A new Tour V.T. Sole increases travel distance by reducing impact resistance and tightening shot dispersion so you can have greater consistency and control on every shot. Laser milled grooves produce reliable spin for greater precision and stopping power on your shots.
- Designed for golfers who want to add ball speed for greater overall distance and performance
- Delivers enhanced versatility and shot-shaping while providing the look and feel of a more compact player’s iron with a blade-like address
- New Tour V.T. Sole travels more efficiently by reducing impact resistance and tightening shot dispersion for greater consistency and control
- Tour Cavity design places additional mass behind the impact location to provide powerful shot shaping with increased versatility
- 1020 carbon steel body provides enhanced feel and responsive feedback by absorbing vibrations at impact
- Laser milling produces reliable spin allowing you to have more control on your shots and more stopping power on the greens
- Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 (52G) Grip
NIPPON N.S. PRO MODUS3 TOUR 120 SHAFT:
- Designed to push the limits of weight reduction through advanced materials and geometries
- Specifically engineered for players who prefer a stable feel in a lightweight shaft
- Softer butt portion combines with a longer stiffer tip section to increase control and create a softer feel
- Brand : Srixon
Currently all stock orders are taking approximately 4-5 weeks for fulfillment from the manufacturer.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.