Crafted for tour players and highly skilled amateurs, the Srixon Z-FORGED Irons are a classic muscle back blade iron offering maximum versatility from anywhere on the course. Forged from a single billet of soft 1020 carbon steel, the new Z-FORGED Irons offer exceptional feel in a sleek design for pure, consistent ball striking.
Muscle Back Blade
Classic blade shaping optimizes for maximum workability and unmatched feel.
Updated Tour V.T. Sole
A newly redesigned Tour V.T. Sole provides even more consistent ball striking while maintaining enough versatility to execute any shot.
Forged from a single billet of soft 1020 carbon steel for exceptional feel.
Currently all stock orders are taking approximately 4-5 weeks for fulfillment from the manufacturer.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.