Forgiveness and Control converge to form the Srixon Z U85 Utility Iron. Constructed from SUP10 steel, a High-Strength Face Insert improves ball speed for increased distance and control on shots where you need it the most. Laser milling with larger grooves produces more consistent spin for greater precision and stopping power on your shots. A fully-hollow design allows for increased stability to help guide heel/toe hits fly higher, longer and straighter for incredible accuracy.
- Named the #1 utility iron model on tour for 2017-2018 period
- Designed to help golfers get closer to the hole from anywhere on the course
- High-Strength Face Insert constructed from SUP10 improves ball speed for increased distance and control where you need it most
- 1020 carbon steel body provides enhanced feel and responsive feedback by absorbing vibrations at impact
- Laser milling with 5% larger grooves produces reliable spin allowing you to have more control on your shots and more stopping power on the greens
- Fully-Hollow Construction boosts stability to help heel/toe hits fly higher, longer and straighter for accuracy
- Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 (50G) Grip
UST MAMIYA RECOIL 95 GRAPHITE SHAFT:
- Designed for players looking for increased distance without sacrificing accuracy
- Engineered to provide great feel, Tour control and elevated stability in a lightweight profile
- Recoil Technology provides optimal spring effect in the walls of the shaft and more efficient energy transfer to the ball for increased velocity and distance
- Brand : Srixon
Currently all stock orders are taking approximately 4-5 weeks for fulfillment from the manufacturer.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.