ZX4 Irons deliver an exceptionally good address profile while also boasting our most powerful forgiveness to date. It’s a game-changing combination that makes Srixon irons accessible to a whole new class of players that prefers game improvement equipment.
- Hollow construction for exceptional forgiveness
- Strong and lightweight forged HT1770 steel face offers increased face-flex for greater speed and distance
- 431 steel body absorbs vibrations for a softer feel
- Premium, high-density tungsten in base of long and mid irons lowers COG for a high-launch profile
- MainFrame technology milled into the backside of the face features a variable thickness pattern that maximizes COR for greater ball speed and distance
- Tour V.T. Sole offers smoother turf interaction and improved impact feel
- Sharp address view and mid-sized profile