Srixon’s ZX5 Irons combine pioneering ball speed technology with premium forged feel, and deliver all of it in a forgiving yet workable chassis that’s razor sharp at address.
- Mainframe: Milled pattern on backside of face maximizes COR for increased ball speed and distance
- Progressive Grooves: Sharper, narrow and deeper grooves in the 8i-PW irons deliver more spin and stopping power on approach shots
- Tour V.T. Sole: V-shaped sole glides through turf and features sole notches
- Multi-Piece Construction:
- Tungsten in the toe increases MOI for stability and forgiveness
- Forged SUP10 face enhances speed and distance
- 1020 carbon steel body absorbs vibrations for a soft feel