Srixon’s ZX5 Irons combine pioneering ball speed technology with premium forged feel, and deliver all of it in a forgiving yet workable chassis that’s razor sharp at address.
- Mainframe: Milled pattern on backside of face maximizes COR for increased ball speed and distance
- Progressive Grooves: Sharper, narrow and deeper grooves in the 8i-PW irons deliver more spin and stopping power on approach shots
- Tour V.T. Sole: V-shaped sole glides through turf and features sole notches
- Multi-Piece Construction:
- Tungsten in the toe increases MOI for stability and forgiveness
- Forged SUP10 face enhances speed and distance
- 1020 carbon steel body absorbs vibrations for a soft feel
- Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360
- Brand: Srixon
|CLUB||LOFT||LIE||OFFSET||LENGTH (OEM STANDARD)||SWING WEIGHT|
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.