Raw Spin. Raw Beauty.
The all-new Milled Grind 2 wedges combine precision-milling with Raw Face Technology designed for increased spin, precision and feel. While the face rusts over time, the rest of the head will maintain its original finish.
KEY FEATURES OF THE TAYLORMADE MILLED GRIND 2 WEDGE:
- ZTP groove technology uses steeper side walls and sharper edge radii to maximize spin and control
- Mass placement of the thick-thin head design improves feel while enhancing CG location for precise flight
- Laser etched pattern located between grooves on the raw face creates a rougher surface for increased greenside spin
- Advanced surface milling techniques ensure precise sole geometry, leading edge profiles and score lines
- TPU insert in back cavity designed to provide vibration dampening to create a solid, positive feel at impact
- Low Bounce (LB) grind provides the least amount of ground resistance; ideal for firm conditions and shallow attack angle
- Standard Bounce (SB) grind has a median ground resistance; ideal for moderate conditions and a standard attack angle
Fitting by sole grind, the TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 Wedges ensure precision where it matters most. Advanced milling techniques create exacting sole and leading edge geometries for unparalleled performance and consistency. ZTP groove technology contains steeper side walls and sharper edge radii to maximize spin and control on the course. Two sole grind options afford golfers the ability to select ideal specifications for their swing and course conditions.
Currently all stock orders are taking approximately 4-5 weeks for fulfillment from the manufacturer.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.