Raw Spin. Raw Beauty.
The all-new Milled Grind 2 wedges combine precision-milling with Raw Face Technology designed for increased spin, precision and feel. While the face rusts over time, the rest of the head will maintain its original finish.
KEY FEATURES OF THE TAYLORMADE MILLED GRIND 2 WEDGE:
- ZTP groove technology uses steeper side walls and sharper edge radii to maximize spin and control
- Mass placement of the thick-thin head design improves feel while enhancing CG location for precise flight
- Laser etched pattern located between grooves on the raw face creates a rougher surface for increased greenside spin
- Advanced surface milling techniques ensure precise sole geometry, leading edge profiles and score lines
- TPU insert in back cavity designed to provide vibration dampening to create a solid, positive feel at impact
- Low Bounce (LB) grind provides the least amount of ground resistance; ideal for firm conditions and shallow attack angle
- Standard Bounce (SB) grind has a median ground resistance; ideal for moderate conditions and a standard attack angle
Fitting by sole grind, the TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 Wedges ensure precision where it matters most. Advanced milling techniques create exacting sole and leading edge geometries for unparalleled performance and consistency. ZTP groove technology contains steeper side walls and sharper edge radii to maximize spin and control on the course. Two sole grind options afford golfers the ability to select ideal specifications for their swing and course conditions.