The Big Foot asymmetric C-Grind sole is flatter and wider at 32mm. Combined with an anti-dig leading edge, this enhances playability and ease of use from the sand and rough. The 15° high bounce has a trailing edge and heel relief, keeping the leading edge low and allowing for versatility on the greens or from the sand.
KEY FEATURES OF THE TAYLORMADE HI-TOE BIG FOOT WEDGE:
- HI-TOE design creates a higher and more centered Center of Gravity placement for lower launch and more spin
- Asymmetric, flat C-Grind sole combines with an anti-dig leading edge to enhance playability from the sand and rough
- Deep CG pockets allow for redistribution of mass in order to maximize spin and flight control
- Full-face scoring lines ensure consistent ball contact out of the rough
- Each wedge features an expertly crafted grind engineered to optimize turf interaction and performance
Experience legendary performance while playing the TaylorMade HI-TOE Big Foot Wedge. Constructed of 8620 carbon steel, the HI-TOE Big Foot features a higher, more centered CG placement and full-face scoring lines for incredible spin command around the green. Deep CG pockets ensure redistribution of mass in order to maximize spin and flight control.
Currently all stock orders are taking approximately 4-5 weeks for fulfillment from the manufacturer.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.