Experience the next generation of forged progression with TaylorMade P760 Irons. Designed for low-handicap golfers, P760 Irons feature Progressive Players Iron Shaping in order to optimize performance through the set. Holly cavity long irons feature a hollow cavity construction and SpeedFoam Technology to dramatically enhance sound and feel, while short irons feature a one-piece forged construction for Tour-level shotmaking. A multi-material construction harmonizes speed, accuracy and performance with each iron.
KEY FEATURES OF THE TAYLORMADE P760 IRONS:
- Head size, offset and lofts engineered to provide exactly what better players require for precise shotmaking
- Redesigned sole geometry with a cambered leading edge provides improved turf interaction and a square look at address
- Player-preferred chrome finish creates a pleasing, confidence-inspiring aesthetic at address
- Forged 1025 carbon steel body provides a soft feel with precise shaping
- New, lighter SUS630 face with Inverted Cone Technology in 3-7 irons creates additional speed, accuracy and playability
- SpeedFoam™ Technology injected into 3-7 irons to dramatically enhance sound and feel
- SpeedFoam supports a thinner face to generate ball speed and consistent performance in the mid/long irons
- Each iron designed to elevate confidence and performance from both short and long range
- Hollow cavity construction (3-7i) produces consistent distance while adding forgiveness to optimize gapping
- One-piece forged construction (8i-AW) results in exceptional feel and enhanced shot-making ability
Currently all stock orders are taking approximately 4-5 weeks for fulfillment from the manufacturer.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.