"Pure" can be a subjective term, unless you're talking about TaylorMade P770 Irons. An advanced forging process produces pure shaping and soft yet solid feel at impact, with precision-milled grooves optimizing spin control, while Tour-validated contours provide that clean look that appeals to the better player. Tungsten weighting affords low, centered CG and increased MOI, resulting in a combination of forgiveness and workability the best in the world can't argue with.
- What does it do? It results in advanced workability and forgiveness for a players iron set.
- How does it do that? The tungsten back bar in 3 through 7 affords low, centered CG placement and increased MOI.
- Advanced forging process yields pure, simple shaping, precision-milled faces and grooves, and soft, solid feel at impact
- Precision-milled grooves produce optimal spin and control
- 1025 carbon steel further enhances feel and durability
- Tour-validated contours, progressive offsets, and thin toplines inspire confidence in the better player
- Flatter, medium-cambered soles improve turf interaction from any lie
Currently all stock orders are taking approximately 4-5 weeks for fulfillment from the manufacturer.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.