Lock in top-level distance and forgiveness when you play the TaylorMade SIM Max-D Driver. The Speed Injection process is designed to maximize ball speed and distance to performance at or near the legal limit. Revolutionary Twist Face technology utilizes face curvature with corrective face angle on off-center hits for side spin reduction and straighter shots. A 2-degree Loft Sleeve™ enables optimized face angle, loft and lie customization for ideal spin and trajectory.
KEY FEATURES OF THE TAYLORMADE SIM MAX-D DRIVER:
- Revolutionary new face with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Speed Injected™ technology is designed to maximize ball speed and distance, achieving performance at or near the legal limit
- Twist Face technology combined with the largest face in the SIM family provides more loft in the high toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
- Two-degree Loft Sleeve™ allows for optimized face angle, loft and lie customization
- Multi-material construction allows weight to be positioned in the head, lowering the CG and increasing MOI/forgiveness
- Draw technology provides up to 20 yards of draw bias through the use of different face/topline masking, CG heel positioning and reduced face progression
- Designed with a new breakthrough face technology that allows for increased distance and forgiveness in draw form
- UST Mamiya Helium shafts designed for golfers who desire lightweight shaft structure with extreme stability
- Shaft: UST Mamiya Helium 5 Graphite Shaft/UST Mamiya Helium 4 Graphite Shaft
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.