Lock in top-level speed and forgiveness when you play the TaylorMade SIM Max Driver. The Speed Injection process is designed to maximize ball speed and distance to performance at or near the legal limit. Revolutionary Twist Face technology utilizes face curvature with corrective face angle on off-center hits for side spin reduction and straighter shots. A 2-degree Loft Sleeve™ enables optimized face angle, loft and lie customization for ideal spin and trajectory.
KEY FEATURES OF THE TAYLORMADE SIM MAX DRIVER:
- Inertia Generator balances driver weight at the extreme rear to increase forgiveness with a calculated angle that decreases drag on the downswing
- Shape in Motion: Asymmetric design of the sole combined with TaylorMade's new Inertia Generator enhances aerodynamic speed during the swing when compared to the M6 Driver.
- Revolutionary new face with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Speed Injected™ technology is designed to maximize ball speed and distance, achieving performance at or near the legal limit
- Twist Face technology with a slightly larger face area provides more loft in the high toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
- Two-degree Loft Sleeve™ allows for optimized face angle, loft and lie customization
- Multi-material construction allows weight to be positioned in the head, lowering the CG and increasing MOI/forgiveness
- Designed with a new breakthrough face technology that allows for increased ball speed and forgiveness for every golfer
- Fujikura VENTUS shafts designed to tighten shot dispersion and maximize ball speed on off-center hits
- Shaft: Fujikura VENTUS Blue 6 Graphite Shaft/Fujikura VENTUS Red 5 Graphite Shaft
Currently all stock orders are taking approximately 4-5 weeks for fulfillment from the manufacturer.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.