Improve your game with maximum distance and feel when you play the TaylorMade SIM Max OS Women's Irons. The innovative Speed Bridge structural design afforded TaylorMade the ability to create its most flexible thru-slot Speed Pocket ever, resulting in more ball speed than ever before. Advanced ECHO® Damping provides higher ball speeds while reducing low-frequency vibrations for optimal feel. A large, forgiving head shape provides increased distance and forgiveness for greater consistency and turf interaction.
KEY FEATURES OF THE TAYLORMADE SIM MAX OS IRONS:
- Speed Bridge supports the topline to reduce low-frequency vibrations and deliver explosive distance and forgiveness
- Advanced ECHO® damper filters unwanted vibration for a soft, solid feel on all shots
- Speed Pocket provides increased flexibility and ball speed on low-face impacts for greater forgiveness
- Large head shape provides distance, forgiveness and playability for increased stability and turf interaction
- Wide sole design combined with lightweight fluted hosel, 360° undercut and ultra-thin face creates a low CG for high, penetrating ball flight
- Aldila NV shafts feature a taper design to create a smooth and stable feel for enhanced shot making
- Shaft: Aldila NV Ladies 45 Graphite Shaft
- Grip: Lamkin Ladies Sonar 38g Round Gray/White Grip
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.