Elevate your shot making with the TaylorMade SIM Max Rescue. Equipped with Twist Face technology, the rescue utilizes revolutionary face curvature with corrective face angle on off-center hits for side spin reduction and greater accuracy. The V Steel™ sole design delivers precise and consistent turf interaction, while adding enhanced versatility from any lie. A Speed Pocket located behind the face enlarges the sweet spot, increases ball speed and lowers spin for optimal performance.
KEY FEATURES OF THE TAYLORMADE SIM MAX RESCUE:
- V Steel™ sole design improves turf interaction through reduced friction and adds versatility from any lie
- Twist Face technology provides more loft in the high toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
- Ultra-strong face constructed from C300 steel enhances club head speed and distance
- Speed Pocket provides increased flexibility and ball speed on low-face impacts for greater forgiveness
- Designed to equip golfers with easy launch and remarkable playability in a sleek, compact head profile
- Aldila NV shafts feature a taper design to create a smooth and stable feel for enhanced shot making
- Shaft: Aldila NV Ladies 45 Graphite Shaft
- Grip: Lamkin Ladies Sonar 38g Round Gray/White Grip
- Brand : TaylorMade
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.