TaylorMade SIM2 Titanium Fairway Woods are equipped with an ultra strong, highly flexible, extremely fast ZATECH titanium face. When paired with TaylorMade's Thru-Slot Speed Pocket, these fairway woods produce rocket-like ball speeds, even when impact happens low on the face.
The SIM2 Ti's feature a 170cc tour-inspired shape. Mass from the fairway's heavy 80g V Steel sole has been redistributed for enhanced forgiveness, while still maintaining low CG properties for explosive distance, a high launch and low spin.
The SIM2 Ti is TaylorMade's only adjustable fairway wood. Adjustments are made via the 2-Degree Loft Sleeve, which allows you to optimize the club's trajectory and face angle.
SIM2 TI FAIRWAY
- Multi-Material Construction for explosive distance
- New V Steel™ Design to enhance forgiveness while maintaining low CG properties
- C300 Steel Twist Face® allows for explosive ball speeds
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket™ designed to maximize face flexibility for greater ball speed and forgiveness
- Launch: High Launch with Mid Spin
- Flight Bias: Draw
|SIM2 Fairway||Rocket 3||13.5°||RH||56.5° - 60.5°||170cc||43.25"||D3|
|SIM2 Fairway||3||15°||RH/LH||56.5° - 60.5°||170cc||43.25"||D3|
|SIM2 Fairway||5||19°||RH/LH||57° - 61°||140cc||42.25"||D3|
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.