Get your Masters Inspired SIM2 Driver! This will sell out quickly, so act fast while quantities are still available.
-Green SIM2 Head
-Project X Hzrdus Smoke Green Shaft
-Golf Pride Yellow Z-Grip
TaylorMade completely rebuilds the driver from the ground up, giving you more forgiveness and distance. The new TaylorMade SIM2 drivers are reshaped and reconstructed to give your best swing. Split mass weighting is designed to enhance forgiveness while allowing for pinpoint target swing weights during custom assembly. Swing Away.
SIM2 Driver: Mid-Launch with Low Spin
SIM2 Max Driver: Mid-High Launch with Mid-Low Spin
SIM2 Max Draw Driver: High Launch with Mid Spin
- Lightweight and high-strength aluminum forged ring construction milled to an exacting shape for stability and forgiveness
- Asymmetric Inertia Generator uses advanced geometry and aerodynamic analytics to deliver fast club head speeds
- Speed Injected™ Twin Face™ improves ball speed, while the corrective face curvature protects against heel and toe mis-hits
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket™ design maximizes ball speeds and produces additional forgiveness on low face strikes
- Split Mass Weighting enhances forgiveness, while allowing for pinpoint target swing weights custom assembly
- Launch/Spin: Mid-Launch/Low Spin
- Flight Bias: Neutral
|SIM2 Driver||8°||RH||56° - 60°||460CC||45.75"||D5|
|SIM2 Driver||9°||RH/LH||56° - 60°||460CC||45.75"||D5|
|SIM2 Driver||10.5°||RH/LH||56° - 60°||460CC||45.75"||D5|
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.