The draw-biased TaylorMade SIM2 Max D Fairway Woods are equipped with a high strength C300 steel face engineered for explosive ball speeds. The fairway's Thru-Slot speed pocket provides increased face flexibility to help preserve ball speed and distance on shots struck low on the face, the most common miss with a fairway wood.
The SIM2 Max D features a larger, 195cc head design. Mass from the updated V Steel sole has been redistributed to enhance forgiveness, while still maintaining low CG properties for explosive distance and a high launch.
SIM2 MAX DRAW FAIRWAY
- Multi-Material Construction for explosive distance
- New V Steel™ Design to enhance forgiveness while maintaining low CG properties
- C300 Steel Twist Face® allows for explosive ball speeds
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket™ designed to maximize face flexibility for greater ball speed and forgiveness
- Launch: High Launch with Mid Spin
- Flight Bias: Draw
|SIM2 Max D Women’s Fairway||3||16°||RH||59°||195cc||42.00"||C5|
|SIM2 Max D Women’s Fairway||5||19°||RH||59.5°||165cc||41.00"||C5|
|SIM2 Max D Women’s Fairway||7||22°||RH||60°||165cc||40.50"||C5|
Aldila Ladies NV 45
Lamkin Ladies Sonar
|Lamkin Ladies Sonar||Grey/White||Ladies||38g||Round||.580||Soft||TaylorMade|
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.