The all-new TaylorMade SIM2 Max OS Irons are the most forgiving in TaylorMade's lineup. Each iron is designed with a progressive face height, wider sole and stronger lofts for even greater distance, while being easy to launch. Max OS Irons feature a faster, more forgiving, more flexible face designed to approach the threshold of the legal limit of speed, in addition to offering a 40% larger sweet spot than SIM Max.
After pushing the face to its limits, a soft polymer blend is inserted across multiple contact points behind the face to channel away harsh vibrations and provide the feel of a forged iron. The irons are then sealed with TaylorMade's all-new multi-material Cap Back design, which utilizes high-strength steel to create an extremely low center of gravity and maximize distance, forgiveness and feel.
SIM2 MAX OS IRONS
- Multi-material Cap Back™ Design with high-strength steel and ultralight weight polymers for increased distance, forgiveness and feel
- Fast Forgiving Face is fast, flexible and super forgiving
- ECHO® Damping System uses a softer polymer blend and multiple contact points across face to reduce vibrations and create a forged iron-like feel
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket™ designed to maximize face flexibility for greater ball speed and forgiveness
- Progressive Inverted Cone Technology positioned to optimize forgiveness and minimize side spin
- Launch: High-Launch
- Draw Bias: Neutral