TaylorMade SIM2 Rescue Hybrids are designed with a more compact shape that provides added versatility for players who want iron-like ball flight and workability. When you combine the shape with a new leading edge, sole geometry and an optimized center of gravity, this rescue is a weapon from any lie.
The rescues are equipped with a high strength, forged C300 steel face engineered for explosive ball speeds. TaylorMade's patented asymmetric Thru-Slot speed pocket provides increased face flexibility to help preserve ball speed and distance on shots struck low on the face, the most common miss with a hybrid.
SIM2 RESCUE HYBRID
- Modern Players Shape provides added versatility
- New V Steel™ Design to enhance forgiveness while maintaining low CG properties
- Forged C300 Steel Twist Face® allows for explosive ball speeds
- New Asymmetric Thru-Slot Speed Pocket™ designed to maximize face flexibility for greater ball speed and forgiveness
- Launch: Mid-Launch with Mid-Spin
- Flight Bias: Neutral
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.