A patented new training board with a highly visual depiction of both swing path and low point. (measures 6" x 21" x 1/2")
Using the Divot Board golf low point and swing path trainer is one of the easiest ways to increase your game. You can use the Divot Board anywhere including your living room, office, or even on the green just before a big match. This is not just a launch monitor, this is your launch monitor. Your training and warm-up routines just met their match.
The Divot Board measures 6"W x ~21"L x ~1/2"D The mat is only 3/8" thick but there are pointed nubs at the bottom that hold it in place on carpet, outdoors or on a range mat and once settled the may add a fraction of an inch to the height. This is still a very low profile for this type of mat and the quality of construction is amazing! A carabiner is included if you wish to clip the mat onto your bag to take with you to the range.
Instant Feedback. Anytime. Anywhere. Works both right or left-handed.
About this item
- Immediate Feedback anywhere you can swing a golf club
- Interpret ball flight and strike quality by reading your divot
- Improve low-point consistency every practice session
- Identify the centeredness of your strike on every shot
- Check swing path and toe heel height of the clubface through impact
- Divot Board may be used right or left-handed for any level player