Play stronger and longer with the Titleist T100-S Irons. Designed to help better players gain the distance they need to score lower, the T100-S Irons are forged with 2° stronger lofts than the T100Irons for ultimate playability. The new fully-forged dual cavity construction offers consistent control and precise distance. A thinner, faster face allows for increased ball speeds and enhanced forgiveness for improved distance on your shots. With an average of 66g placed in the heel and toe, a co-forged dual-density tungsten provides tighter dispersion for remarkable stability.
KEY FEATURES OF THE TITLEIST T100-S IRONS:
- Forged with 2° stronger lofts than the T100 Irons for increased play and greater distance
- New fully-forged dual cavity construction offers consistent control and accurate distance
- Thinner, faster face allows for increased ball speeds and enhanced forgiveness for improved distance
- Co-forged dual-density tungsten, with an average of 66g placed in the heel and toe, provides tighter dispersion and remarkable stability
- Tour-refined sole shape features a thin topline, minimal offset and enhanced camber for incredible turf interaction
- Progressive blade lengths, sole widths and hosel lengths provide ideal CG positioning with preferred shaping through the set
- Fully forged Player’s Iron that equips golfers with the playability of a true Tour iron, while getting the added distance they need
- Constructed with confidence-inspiring looks that offer a combination of power, performance and playability for an incredible shot experience
- True Temper Project X LZ shafts enhance ball speed and launch for maximum distance with the proper trajectory to stop shots closer to the hole
- Shaft: True Temper Project X LZ Steel Shaft
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.