KEY FEATURES OF THE TITLEIST T200 IRONS:
- Max Impact Technology delivers maximum speed and distance control across the entire face while maintaining superior sound and feel
- Thin, forged SUP-10 L-face insert with a unique polymer core allows for high launch and fast ball speeds
- High-density tungsten, with an average of 90g placed in the heel and toe, provides low CG for increased MOI and consistent distance
- Tour-refined sole shape features a thin topline and enhanced camber for incredible turf interaction
- Progressive blade lengths, sole widths and hosel lengths provide ideal CG positioning with preferred shaping through the set
High-Speed, Classic Feel
Attack the green while playing the Titleist T200 Irons. Designed to help the best players score lower, the tour-quality performance irons deliver playable distance and maximum speed with signature Titleist feel. Max Impact Technology enhances extreme speed and distance control across the entire face while maintaining superior sound and feel. A thin, forged SUP-10 L-face insert with a polymer core allows for high launch and explosive ball speeds. With an average of 90g placed in the heel and toe, a high-density tungsten provides low CG for increased MOI and consistent distance.
- Tour-quality performance iron that equips golfers with playable distance and maximum speed with signature Titleist feel
- Players’ distance iron that offers a combination of power, performance and playability for an incredible shot experience
- T-Series offers high-performance stock shafts designed with tour-proven ascending mass technology for maximum control
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.