KEY FEATURES OF THE TITLEIST T300 IRONS:
- Mid-sized, fast cavity-back design allows for enhanced distance and increased forgiveness
- Max Impact Technology delivers maximum speed and distance control across the entire face while maintaining superior sound and feel
- High-density tungsten, with an average of 52g placed in the heel and toe, provides low CG for high launch and consistent distance
- Progressive blade lengths, sole widths and hosel lengths provide ideal CG positioning with preferred shaping through the set
Elevate your game while playing the Titleist T300 Irons. Designed to help the best players score lower, the players’ improvement irons deliver playable distance and maximum speed with signature Titleist feel. Max Impact Technology enhances extreme speed and distance control across the entire face while maintaining superior sound and feel. A mid-sized cavity-back design allows for top-level distance and enhanced forgiveness. With an average of 52g placed in the heel and toe, a high-density tungsten provides low CG for high launch and consistent distance.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.