KEY FEATURES OF THE TITLEIST T400 IRONS:
- Constructed with a wide body shape that features a Split Sole design for increased turf interaction and a smooth strike
- Hollow head construction offers high MOI that maximizes forgiveness on off center shots
- Ultra-thin forged SUP-10 L-Face Insert in the 5-7 irons delivers explosive launch and increased ball speeds
- High-density tungsten weighting creates a low Center of Gravity for high launch and consistent distance
- Progressive blade lengths, sole widths and hosel lengths provide ideal CG positioning with preferred shaping through the set
Launch the ball longer and higher with the Titleist T400 Irons. Titleist’s most forgiving experience, the T400 Irons equip golfers with the most distance possible while providing maximum forgiveness. The wide body shape and Split Sole design allow for increased turf interaction and a smooth strike. A hollow head construction delivers high MOI for longer and straighter flight. High-density tungsten weighting combined with a super-thin face provides high launch and consistent distance.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.