KEY FEATURES OF THE TITLEIST TS3 HYBRID:
- Thinner, faster face allows for increased ball speeds and enhanced forgiveness for improved distance
- Innovative new Speed Chassis is the result of Titleist’s two-year mission to add more speed into every detail of their clubs
- New streamlined shape is designed to reduce aerodynamic drag by 20% and increase club head speed for more distance
- Adjustable Magnetic SureFit CG creates custom ball flight for higher launch and lower spin
DISTANCE AND CONTROL
Gain precise distance while playing the Titleist TS3 Hybrid. Designed to produce outstanding distance and control, the long, workable hybrid delivers incredible feel with lively Tour-preferred sound. A thinner, faster face allows for increased ball speeds and enhanced forgiveness for improved distance. Thanks to Titleist’s Innovative Speed Chassis, the hybrid features a new streamlined shape that is designed to reduce aerodynamic drag by 20% and increase club head speed for explosive distance.
- Equips better golfers with a long, workable hybrid that plays like an iron and delivers incredible feel with lively Tour-preferred sound
- Fast-launching iron replacement intended to produce outstanding distance and control for stronger players who hit down on the ball
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.