From clubhead to grip, TSi1 metals have been strategically engineered and weighted to deliver maximum launch and distance at moderate swing speeds. By bringing TSi technology into this extremely lightweight configuration and adding a slight draw bias, Titleist has been able to produce dramatic benefits for this group of players.
TSi1 TECHNOLOGY & PERFORMANCE
Ultra-Thin Titanium Crown on TSi1 Driver
- The thinnest cast titanium crown in the game allows weight to be redistributed for optimal driver performance at moderate swing speeds.
- The aerodynamic designs reduce drag, allowing golfers to swing even faster for increased club head speed and more distance.
Optimized Weight Distribution
- TSi1’s deepCG locations have been optimized to generate the launch and spin needed by moderate speed players to carry the ball farther, while maximizing off-center ball speed through high MOI properties.
- Titleist’s patented SureFit Hosel, featuring 16 independent loft and lie settings, provides additional ball flight optimization through precision fitting.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.