The larger profile, ‘wood-type’ TSi1 hybrids are engineered to deliver high launch and mid-spin, and feature a 455 Carpenter Steel Forged Face. It also has a deeper CG for high MOI and exceptional stability and speed across the face. The Titleist TSi1 hybrids range in lofts from 20º to 29º. In testing, moderate swing speed players preferred it, especially when they were able to generate more club speed and more distance.
TSi1 ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT CONFIGURATION:
From clubhead to grip, TSi1 metals have been strategically engineered and weighted to deliver maximum launch and distance at moderate swing speeds.BybringingTSitechnology into this extremely lightweight configuration and adding a slight draw bias, Titleist been able to produce dramatic benefits for this group of players.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.