The Titleist TSi2 Fairway launches high with incredible speed and forgiveness across the face, with a deeper, lower CG to maximize distance. TSi’s player-tuned aerodynamics propel the clubhead fast toward the golf ball from the top of the swing. Active Recoil Channel (ARC) 4.0 creates greater face flex, launching the ball with increased speed at impact. High inertia properties produce an extremely stable clubhead, providing players with more consistent speed and spin across the face for longer, straighter shots
- Deeper, lower CG for maximum distance through Speed Optimized MOI design
- ATI 425 Aerospace Titanium in face creates a long, straight, stylish and incredible sounding driver
- Face delivers higher ball speed at every point of contact
- Improved aerodynamics for increased speed
- Multi-dimensional stability for added speed, and a tighter speed range up and down the face
- Adjustability features for fine-tuned performance
- High-Speed VTF Face
HIGH-SPEED VTF FACE
- The high-speed VTF Face works together with ARC 4.0 across the face to maximize ball speed and forgiveness. The face is designed with a high-contrast graphic design for easy alignment at address.
- Optimized Weight Distribution
OPTIMIZED WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION
- Refined crown and face thickness create optimized weight distribution for a low center of gravity leading to a high launch and low spin. This high-MOI design results in a powerful speed and stability combination.
- Player-Tuned Aerodynamics
- Clubhead moves fast through the air from the top of the swing to the ball to deliver a powerful impact. The head shapes are improved by featuring a tour-requested softer toe profile that appears square at address.
|Club Head Loft||Length||Head Volume||Swing Weight|
|Strong Wood 13.5º||43.0"||175cc||D2/D3|