KEY FEATURES OF THE TITLEIST U-500 UTILITY IRONS:
- High density tungsten weighting controls CG for greater stability and consistent launch power
- L-face insert constructed from forged SUP-10 delivers high ball speed and shot stopping spin on longer shots
- Preferred players shape and sight lines allow for increased distance and forgiveness, while maintaining control and solid feel
PERFORMANCE AND VERSATILITY:
Launch your game with a better player profile playing the Titleist U-500 Utility Irons. The high-performance, player-inspired utility irons are designed to equip better golfers with the versatility and control they need for superior shot-making. High density tungsten weighting controls CG for a combination of advanced stability and consistent launch power. A L-face insert constructed from forged SUP-10 delivers explosive ball speed and shot stopping spin on longer shots. The preferred players shape and sight lines allow for increased distance and forgiveness, while maintaining control and incredible feel.
- High-performance, player-inspired utility iron with more distance than a standard iron and less spin than a hybrid
- Equips better golfers with the versatility and control they need for superior shot-making
Currently all stock orders are taking approximately 4-5 weeks for fulfillment from the manufacturer.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.