Upgrade your game with a premium putter from the Odyssey Toulon Collection. The fastest-growing milled putter in golf features a deep diamond mill across the face with a small groove to improve the quality of the roll. The new Stroke Lab Design with a Stroke Lab shaft provides incredible tempo and consistency, while the Charcoal Smoke finish highlights the beautiful craftsmanship of this performance-driven putter.
TOULON DESIGN LAS VEGAS H7 PUTTER:
Fanged toe hang mallet, featuring Odyssey’s multi-material Stroke Lab shaft, a ¾ offset design, a 20g steel soleplate, and a deep diamond mill across the face.
TOULON DESIGN PUTTERS – PERFORMANCE DRIVEN DESIGN:
- Premium putter borne of the intersection of look, sound, feel, and technology
- Designed as a union of premium materials, intelligent design, expert craftsmanship, beautiful shaping, and advanced performance technology
- Crafted and meticulously milled from a solid block of 303 stainless steel for detailed precision
- Revolutionary new Stroke Lab Design, with a Stroke Lab shaft for incredible tempo and consistency
- Striking Charcoal Smoke finish displays beautiful craftsmanship and an appealing look
DEEP DIAMOND MILL ACROSS THE FACE:
- Deep cross-hatch grooves are engineered across the entire face to control sound and feel by channeling vibration
- Small groove inside each diamond pattern is designed to improve the quality of the roll
MULTI-MATERIAL STROKE LAB SHAFT AND GRIP COMPONENTS:
- Tip-heavy Stroke Lab graphite/steel shaft relocates weight into each end of the putter to elevate performance dynamics
- Stroke Lab shaft is slightly stiffer and lower torque compared to standard putter shafts for better control of the heavier head
- Additional weight in the sole and butt end of the grip helps golfers consistently repeat a smoother, more accurate putting stroke
- Odyssey Stroke Lab Pistol Putter Grip features a midsize profile and traditional pistol shaping to promote player-preferred feel
- Odyssey Stroke Lab Oversize Putter Grip features a jumbo profile and non-taper shaping to promote even grip pressure
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.