The new EXS 220 fairway metal is made with a new Hyper-Steel that is 14% lighter than the previous EXS fairway metal, allowing for more weight to be positioned in the center of the sole and the rear of the clubhead to create dual-concentric weighting that produces a unique combination of ease of launch and low spin.
The combination of the back weight, the Diamond Cup Face and Dual Carbon Sole produced impressive distance gains, while also providing extreme forgiveness off the face by greatly increasing the M.O.I. (Moment of Inertia) of the head.
- Max M.O.I Design provides extreme forgiveness off the face and increased accuracy fromthe adjustable 6-gram back weight
- SLIPSTREAM SOLE features improved wider speed channels that create a faster club head speed dueto smoother turf interaction
- DUAL CARBON FIBER TECH featured in the heel and toe of the sole to help create extremeweight savings
- DIAMOND FACE produces a hotter face with faster ball speeds, reduction of spin and betterperformance on off-center hits
- SOUND DIFFUSION BAR used to improve the acoustic engineering by enhancing the richness ofsound upon impact
- Brand : Tour Edge
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Style : EZWRGR03135.S, EZWRGR03135.V, EZWRGR03135.Y, EZWLGR0315.S, EZWLGR0315.V, EZWLGR0315.Y
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.