Recoil 80 iron shafts are a new addition to the discrete length taper offering, filling the gap between Recoil 65 and Recoil 95 offerings. This mid-weight profile is designed to provide maximum control and distance for all golfers through the latest in design and materials. This is for the golfer seeking a mid trajectory.
- Efficient Energy Transfer (67% more efficient than steel)
- Optimal spring effect in the walls of the shaft for efficient energy transfer to the ball for increased velocity and greater distance
- Improves consistency (i.e. shot dispersion), distance and trajectory control
- Higher damping rate = better feel
- Less stress on Joints in the hands, wrists and elbows
Ion Plating Finish
- The raw shaft is put into a vacuum chamber where metal ions are emitted and bond to the shaft.
- The process takes extra time and is more expensive than traditional methods.
- This extra step is all done in-house, so we are able to ensure tighter control for the best quality.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.