The UST Mamiya Recoil Proto Wedge is ideal for the player looking for a mid launch, high spin shaft designed specifically wedges to provide more stability in the hands with a softer tip to give you more spin control with shots around the green. You can buy the UST Mamiya Recoil Proto Wedge built to your required specifications.
The UST Mamiya Recoil Proto Wedge uses a higher modulus carbon fiber to provde the ultimate in stability and feel in a wedge offering. It is offered in three flexes to match Recoil Prototype irons: Recoil Wedge Proto F3 = 113g, Recoil Wedge Proto F4 = 128g, and Recoil Wedge Proto F5 = 128. You can purchase the UST Mamiya Recoil Proto Wedge in the following flexes: regular, stiff, and x-stiff.
Due to COVID-19, UST is experiencing severe delays in the fulfillment of their products which greatly impacts the turnaround times. This means some orders may take longer than our current 2-3 week fulfillment period. We will promptly notify you if there are any extended delays.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.