The UST Mamiya TourSPX Recoil Prototype is ideal for the player looking for a mid launch, low spin shaft designed for the golfer seeking a heavy weight graphite shaft that creates better distance control and pin seeking accuracy. You can buy the UST Mamiya TourSPX Recoil Prototype built to your required specifications.
The UST Mamiya TourSPX Recoil Prototype shafts are constant weight designs, with balance points adjusted so there will be no drop off in swing weight when re-shafting your steel shafted irons. By positioning over 19 layers within the shaft, UST was able to create a design that outperforms the best steel shafts in the market. You can purchase the UST Mamiya TourSPX Recoil Prototype in the following models: 95, 110, and 125.
Due to COVID-19, UST is experiencing severe delays in the fulfillment of their products which greatly impacts the turnaround times. This means some orders may take longer than our current 2-3 week fulfillment period. We will promptly notify you if there are any extended delays.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.