D7 Forged Irons deliver tour-level distance and feel with Power Hole and Power Chamber technologies combined with a compact head shape and thinner topline for true tour-level appeal.Patented Power Hole Technology
Power Hole placement has been optimized for the forged heads, increasing face deflection and contact time between the ball and the face of the iron for more efficient energy return, enhanced ball speed and greater distance.
Power Chamber Technology
This proprietary innovation fills the Power Holes as well as the entire chamber behind the face, resulting in reduced vibration for incredible sound and feel.
Forged 8620 Carbon Steel Cavity Construction
The forged carbon steel and cavity construction beautifully combines the look and feel of a traditional forged iron with game-improving distance.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.