Wilson Staff Launch Pad fairway woods are designed with light weight components, a moderate hosel offset and a Carpenter Custom 465 face for maximum control, incredible feel and impressive distance.
Features:The Slice is Solved
The Launch Pad fairway woods are designed with a moderate hosel offset. This promotes a closed face at impact and neutralizes any fade bias for more control and straighter shots.
Explosive Ball Speed
A high-strength Carpenter Custom 455 Face delivers consistently high ball speeds for better feel and greater distance.
Seriously Fast Club Head Speed
Lightweight components including the head, shaft and grip result in a super lightweight fairway wood. This extremely light weight translates into an effortless increase in club head speed for greater launch angles and distance.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.