Wilson Staff Launch Pad FY Clubs are designed with lightweight components, a moderate hosel offset and an optimized loft-to-length ratio, making them easy to hit, with incredible feel and impressive distance.
Features:The Slice is Solved
The Launch Pad FY clubs are designed with a moderate hosel offset. Combined with 13 grams of weight in the sole of the club, this promotes a closed face at impact and neutralizes any fade bias.
Optimized Loft to Length Ratio
Wilson testing shows that this is the easiest-to-hit combination of loft and club length for 10+ handicap players. The FY Club is currently the only club on the market at 41 inches long and 19.5 degrees of loft.
Seriously Fast Club Head Speeds
Lightweight components including the head, shaft and grip result in a super lightweight FY club. This light weight translates into an effortless increase in club head speed for greater launch angles and distance.
Currently all stock orders are taking approximately 4-5 weeks for fulfillment from the manufacturer.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.