Designed to meet the performance requirements of Wilson Tour Staff players, the Wilson Staff Model CB Irons feature modern control, workability and forgiveness with a classic look and feel.
The Staff Model CB’s are forged from 8620 carbon steel and backed by an integrated Impact Mass Area to provide solid, muscle back-like feel, but with a cavity design to increase consistency and forgiveness. The entire set utilizes a Tri-Brace Stabilizer on the back of the head to help transfer more energy, add ball speed and maximize stability, while simultaneously delivering incredible sound and feel. To further boost stability and lower the center of gravity, the long and mid irons are outfitted with twenty grams of high-density tungsten in the toe.
Wilson outfits the Staff Model CB Irons with True Temper's Dynamic Gold Shaft and Golf Pride's Tour Velvet Grip, the #1 shaft and #1 grip played on tour.
Wilson Staff Model CB Irons Feature:
- Forged 8620 carbon steel face backed by an integrated Impact Mass Area to provide muscle back-like feel but with a cavity back for maximum consistency and forgiveness
- Tri-Brace Stabilizer helps transfer more energy to the ball while delivering incredible sound and feel
- 20 Grams of high-density tungsten in the toe of long and mid irons enhances stability and lowers the center of gravity for reliably consistent shots
- Precision milled face with precision milled scorelines
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.