Originally created as a prototype iron for professional golfers on the PGA tour, the utility irons deliver an impressive combination of reliability, distance and forgiveness.
TOUR PROVEN. TOUR VALIDATEDCreated to meet the demands of our Tour Staff players, these clubs deliver incredible performance and reliability for golfers who expect the best from their clubs.
HOLLOW BODY LONG IRON SOLUTIONDistance, forgiveness and improved launch culminate in a very playable long iron, which has been refined to deliver optimized launch angles.
HIGH STRENGTH C300 FACE MATERIALA high-strength C300 face delivers greater ball speeds across the entire face so every shot goes farther.
SOLE WEIGHTINGSeven grams of weight are positioned low in the club head, making the utility irons forgiving and easy to hit with increased launch angles.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.