Wilson Staff Model wedges deliver short-game confidence and long-term reliability with soft-forged carbon steel heads and precision-milled faces.Tour Inspired, Tour Proven
The Staff Model wedges have been designed alongside our world-class tour players who provide direct feedback on design and performance. The end result for players at every level is confidence in their short game.
Soft Forged 8620 Carbon Steel Construction
Our Softest Wedge Yet 8620 Carbon Steel provides a soft touch and incredible feel around the greens.
Precision Milled Face and "Advanced Spin" Scorelines
Machine-engraved score lines in the precision-milled face feature a higher density pattern for more consistent contact with the ball. The result is maximum spin and control on every shot.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.