Experience the difference with the XXIO Eleven Driver. Featuring breakthrough technologies that benefit the moderate swing speed golfer, the XXIO Eleven Driver delivers a Star Frame rib structure and powerful cup face for easy distance off the tee.
- XXIO Eleven’s Driver uses a Star Frame rib stricture to support a sole thickness of just .45mm. That gave us extra mass that we placed low and deep for a higher launch and added forgiveness.
- XXIO Eleven driver is remarkably lightweight.
- Weight Plus is a groundbreaking counterbalancing technology that puts up to 13g of brass and rubber weight in the end of each shaft, located behind your hands as you grip the club.
- By the numbers, you’ll experience a 13% tighter impact pattern, helping you hit the sweet spot more often.
- The technology inside XXIO Eleven works for you, providing a more powerful, more accurate long game.
- A flexible face reflects energy back into the ball at impact, increasing ball speed and boosting long game distance, especially on off-center strikes.
|Loft||Lie||Length||Head Volume||Swing Weight|
|9°||59°||45.75"||460cc||D2 (R) D3 (S)|
|10.5°||59°||45.75"||460cc||D2 (R) D3 (S)|
|11.5°||59°||45.75"||460cc||D2 (R) D3 (S)|