FAST, FORGIVING, AND EASY TO SWINGIf you swing at or below 90mph, added ball speed can transform how you play golf. With a wholly redesigned cup face structure and profoundly lightweight shaft, XXIO Eleven does this in spades. A remarkable sole design is how we’ve added forgiveness, improving MOI and raising your launch angle for maximum distance. XXIO Eleven also uses our Weight Plus system to actively modify your golf swing for noticeably improved consistency, ball striking, speed and control.
CANNON SOLE & CUP FACEA uniquely shaped weight pad in the XXIO Eleven Woods and Hybrids resembles a cannon. The weight is there to provide the ideal launch characteristics for moderate swing speed golfers. But its distinctive cannon shape allows for up to 4mm of additional Cup Face along the sole and an extra 7mm of extremely thin sole area. With zero compromise to launch angle or forgiveness, the Cannon Sole provides more speed and more distance, especially for shots hit low on the face.
WEIGHT PLUSXXIO Eleven features our most extreme Weight Plus system with our heaviest grip weights in each club. It provides the most powerful swing-improvement characteristics, drastically enhancing your top-of-swing consistency and downswing power.
Currently all stock orders are taking approximately 4-5 weeks for fulfillment from the manufacturer.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.